I just did the Up and Monsters Inc DVD Blu-ray deal at Target last night and already received several questions about Target’s price matching and Low Price Guarantee policy. Here’s a summary:
- Using Coupons: A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target’s normal coupon policy. Target accepts one manufacturer coupon AND one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited).When the guests presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:
- Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made.
- Manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.
- Competitor’s ad: The ad must be local (e.g. same city or metropolitan area where the Target store is located) and current, and the product must be the identical item. The entire printed ad must be produced. Photos, photocopies, etc., cannot be accepted for price matching.
- If you’ve brought the item, Target will reimburse you for the difference if you bring the competitor’s current printed ad and receipt within seven days of purchase.
- Online pricing, including Target.com, is excluded from our price matching policy.
Tip: If you’re doing price matching, head straight to the customer service desk to pay for your item there, to lessen the hassle of cashiers not knowing what to do with your competitor’s ad